Learn how to best analyze and process images and videos using Amped FIVE with a workflow compatible with forensic needs and constraints.
TitelAmped FIVE Training
Datum27.10.2020 - 30.10.2020
Kursdauer4 Tage, von 09:00 bis 13:00 und 14:00 bis 17:00 Uhr
LeitungStefano Bianchi, Technical Support Engineer, Amped
OrtGrand Hotel Bregenz - MGallery
GebührenAuf Anfrage an firstname.lastname@example.org
Amped Software training courses provide hands-on training on the use of Amped Software products as well as provide insight into the challenges users face in forensic video and digital multimedia evidence processing. In this beginner and intermediate-level Amped FIVE course, Stefano Bianchi, Technical Support Engineer with Amped, will work with you on the following topics:
· Theory and basics of image processing
· Understanding the issues affecting images and videos in an investigative context
· Acquirement of in-depth knowledge of all software features to solve those issues, including the technical and scientific background behind the implemented techniques
· Finding a workflow that is compatible with forensic needs and constraints to take the proper steps to obtain better results
· Work on real cases and how to testify on the results
For a more detailed list of all the skills taught, please contact with email@example.com.Diese Seite drucken
Ihre Anmeldung für diesen Kurs ist verbindlich.