The new Tableau TX1 Forensic Imager sets the standard for next-generation Forensic Imaging – and it’s easy to see why.
- Imaging interfaces (Source): SATA, USB 3, PCIe, SAS, FireWire 800, IDE and network shares
- Output (Destination): SATA, USB 3, SAS and network shares
- File format: Direct creation of E01/Ex01 files
- Up to two simultaneous imaging jobs
- Job queuing option for efficiency and convenience
- Up to four destinations per source with the ability to mix clone/image duplication and local/network destinations
- Media Utility options of: view drive details, wipe, format, blank check, view & disable HPA/DCO, whole disk encryption, view S.M.A.R.T.
- On screen real-time notifications/feedback with audible feedback options
- Tablet size touch-screen
More details: Guidance Website - TX1
For questions and orders please contact our sales team: email@example.com
19.07.2017, Roman Locher