This course is ideal for those who require intermediate-level training with a digital investigation platform that covers cases involving smartphones, tablets, computers, and cloud data in a single collaborative interface. This course is the perfect entry point for examiners who are new to AXIOM.
TitleMagnet AXIOM Examinations (AX200)
DateGerman class in March 2019
Fees2'599,- US$ inkl. VAT
OBJECTIVES OF AXIOM EXAMINATIONS
- Installation of AXIOM and its core components, AXIOM Process and AXIOM Examine
- Configurations of AXIOM Process for the acquisition and processing of digital evidence – including Single Stage Evidence Processing
- Analyzing case data in AXIOM Examine
- Utilization of hash sets, keywords, regular expressions, and filters to identify key artifacts
- Navigation within the evidence set, using the Artifact, File System, and Registry explorer functionality
- Application of bookmarks, tags and comments to prepare case evidence for exporting and reporting
- Using AXIOM Examine visualization tools to emphasize user behavior patterns
- Enhancing participant understanding of key artifacts; their locations and formats; the user and system behaviors which created them; and, the manner in which AXIOM recovers them
- Building intuitive reports and sharing and managing portable cases with stakeholders
Sign up for waiting list
Your enrollment for the waiting list is not binding. You will get notified by e-mail as soon as status changes to this course apply.