What is the most efficient way to extract data from locked gadgets? How does Artificial Intelligence (AI) help me solve cases faster?
Questions like these will be answered by Peter Warnke and Marco Klockenkämper (Magnet Forensics) at this highly practice-oriented Magnet Workshop. The focus will be on case management, data processing and reporting with the all-in-one tool AXIOM.
Markus Mosca (Arina AG) is looking forward to welcoming you!
TitleMagnet AXIOM Workshop Geneva
TutorPeter Warnke, Magnet Forensics and Markus Mosca, Arina AG
LocationHôtel Le Montbrillant, 2, Rue de Montbrillant, 1201 Genève
FeesFree of charge
PROGRAM OVERVIEW: AXIOM UPDATE
- Grayshift/AXIOM: Loading and examining GrayKey images in your lab
- Magnet.AI: How Artificial intelligence will help solve your cases faster
- OSINT: New ways to include open source intelligence data in your case
- Cloud update: Including cloud data from Facebook, Google Services, etc. without violating existing laws and regulations
- AXIOM hands-on session for forensic examiners and non-technical reviewers
- 09.00 – 09.30 Welcome coffee
- 09.30 – 12.00 Workshop
- 12.00 – 13.00 Lunch (individually)
- 13.00 – 15.30 Workshop