New to Nuix technology? This course is designed for new and existing users who want to explore advanced features of the Nuix Investigator tool.
TitleNuix Foundations - Investigations
TutorRoman Locher, Arina AG
FeesCHF 2‘694.60 incl. VAT
This three-day training course takes you through how to create cases, process file data and analyze exhibits efficiently. You’ll learn how to create an investigations case and review processing options for ingesting different formats of unstructured data and forensic images.
Advanced topics will introduce you to the Ruby scripting capabilities to cull through volumes of data seamlessly. You’ll also learn how to use the Nuix Imager.
This is a hands-on course that will allow you to apply techniques as you learn them.
During this three-day course, you will:
- Install and configure Nuix Investigator
- Review case creation options and Mime type settings
- Define metadata profiles and filtering functionality
- Recognize menu functions and data viewing options
- Analyze Microsoft Office objects, graphic files, web cache and common Windows artifacts
- Perform basic and advanced searches across file data and Nuix metadata extractions
- Utilize the named entity and near duplicate functionality
- Explore Nuix export options and reporting capabilities.
- Nuix Imager
Sign up for waiting list
Your enrollment for the waiting list is not binding. You will get notified by e-mail as soon as status changes to this course apply.