Learn how to fly a drone followed by best practices in conducting forensically sound extractions and analysis of UAV data.
Date23.11.2020 - 25.11.2020
TutorRob Attoe, Spyder Forensics
LocationAllegra Lodge, Hamelirainstrasse 5, 8302 Kloten, Switzerland
FeesCHF 3'550.- incl. VAT
- Introduction to UAV Forensics: criminal use of UAVs, risk of public savety, etc.
- Components and features of small unmanned aircraft systems (sUAS)
- Learning to fly a drone incl. practical exercises
- Data extraction techniques
- Data interpretation: flight log analysis, portable devices, etc.
- Advanced analysis techniques: blackbox, grafical techniques, etc.
- How to best present your evidence in court
- Report writing
- Final assessment incl. training certificate
What our price includes:
- All training material incl. course manual, writing materials, drones and laptops
- Free coffee and mineral water
- Certificate of attendance
Your trainer: Rob Attoe, CEO Spyder Forensics, USA
Rob has almost two decades of experience developing and presenting training on Digital Forensics, Cyber Security, Mobile Forensics and eDiscovery education programmes for the global digital investigations community.Print this page
Sign up now
Your enrollment for this course is binding.